Here’s a sneak peek at episode 7 of the Whole Health Hacks podcast:
- Katie’s talks all about her big news
- We discuss how to manage (as an introvert) when you’ve overcommitted to plans
- We share and debate our take on bachelorette parties
- Katie discusses the latest in macro counting and an update on her carb testing experiment from Robb Wolf’s book, Wired to Eat
- Candice shares a recent health challenge and chats a little about histamines
- …and as always we sing the praises of Butcher Box – this week we’re both cooking up chicken WINGS!
Each episode we bring you food, fitness, and lifestyle tips to look and feel your best. If you have specific topics you’d like to hear addressed, suggest them here or drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.