When someone tells me they don’t like sweet potatoes, my mind is astonished. They can be used in so many different ways and are just so simply delicious. Throw some grass-red butter or ghee on there and it’s pure heaven. Which is exactly what I decided to do with this recipe – Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potatoes!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cubed (mine yielded 578g)
- 2 tbsp grass-fed butter or ghee
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1. Pre-heat over to 325F. Dice up sweet potatoes, leave skins on or peel, up to you!
- 2. Melt butter or ghee. While this is melting, line a baking sheet with foil.
- 3. Place diced up sweet potatoes on baking sheet and cover in melted butter/ghee.
- 4. Toss sweet potatoes in cinnamon and butter with your hands until well covered.
- 5. Bake sweet potatoes for 35 minutes or until soft.
- Play around with other ingredients, toss sweet potatoes in rosemary and garlic or pumpkin pie spice or fresh thyme!