While Black Friday and Cyber Monday are great times to score holiday deals, the sales continue to pop up throughout the month of December. Even though we all prefer shopping at sites like WatchShopping when it comes to buying gifts, sometimes our finances might let us down when we need to shop for our friend’s Christmas presents.
If you’re looking for a fun, girly gifts for your best friend or lovely lady in your life (or maybe even a little something for yourself, hey, we’re all about #treatyoself), you could try unique personalized photo gifts or here are 10 gifts under $50 to consider. I own or have gifted nearly everything on this list and can speak to the value, quality, and thoughtfulness it provides!
Once, a friend of mine, who is a teacher was recommended an easy grader program to help her with the work load she had piling up when it came to marking assignments and tests. She would hardly have time to go out with the girls before this, but now she has all work done before we ask to go out!
These items would make great gifts for your best friend, sister, mom or girlfriend and can fit into nearly every budget.
What’s on your wish list this year? Are you shopping for someone special and need ideas? Leave us a comment below!
10 Gifts for Your Best Friend Under $50:
- Stitch Fix Gift Card – Give the gift of style in any amount!
- Healthy Human Water Bottle – Perfect for hydration on-the-go.
- Ceramic Polka Dot Measuring Cups – A friend of mine gifted me this set and I use it nearly every time I cook.
- Lengthening Mascara from Beautycounter – This is my go-to mascara for light makeup days.
- Warm and Cozy Soy Candles by Karmalit – These are the most amazing scented candles, hand made with love in San Francisco.
- Weekends are for Cuddling Sweatshirt from Hibiskiss Clothing – My friend Lauren owns this company and designs all of the shirts. They are snuggly, super cute, and all have unique designs! BONUS: Snag 15% off your order by entering code “wholehealthhacks” at checkout!
- Erin Condren Monthly Planner – For the super organized gal in your life, this is all she needs.
- Fed & Fit Cookbook – If you follow Katie and I on Instagram (@wholehealthhacks), you know we cook from this book pretty much every week!
- Sugar Body Scrub in Lemongrass – This scrub smells and feels ah-mazing.
- Naughty to Nice Gift Set from Beautycounter (Charcoal Bar and Charcoal Mask) – Give the gift of safer beauty with these incredible, high quality products!
Some of these items are affiliate links, meaning we may make a small commission off of any purchases made through the websites above. This helps us keep Whole Health Hacks up and running.